Dare Forward 2030, Stellantis’ first long-term strategic plan, will guide us in our transformation to a sustainable mobility tech company, with our electrification and software strategies playing a key role.
By 2030, we expect our Net Revenues to double to €300 billion, driven primarily by:
- Increase in mix of Battery Electric Vehicle sales, which will account for more than 50% of global revenues in 2030 (vs 3% in 2021)
- Strong growth in our software and services businesses, projected to represent 20% of total revenues in 2030
- Revenue growth outside of North America and Enlarged Europe, more than 25% of our Net Revenues coming from outside those two regions (vs 15% in 2021)
- New car revenues from our premium and luxury brands, which will increase from 4% in 2021 to 11%
From a financial perspective, over the next few years the shift to electrification will bring incremental costs which we plan to offset with new revenue streams coming from our software and services businesses as well as our targeted merger-related synergies.
Net Revenues Shift
Net revenues to increase from 152 billion euros in 2021 to 300 billion euros in 2030.
BEV revenues to increase from 3 percent of total revenues in 2021 to 52 percent in 2030.
Hybrid and ICE revenues to decrease from 81 percent of total revenues in 2021 to 26 percent in 2030.
Software revenues to increase from 0 percent of total revenues in 2021 to 7 percent in 2030.
Current Services revenues to go from 10 percent of total revenues in 2021 to 7 percent in 2030.
New Services revenues to increase from 2 percent of total revenues in 2021 to 6 percent in 2030.
Other revenues to go from 4 percent of total revenues in 2021 to 2 percent in 2030
We are taking several actions to stabilize our Industrial Free Cash Flows, which we project will reach more than €20 billion in 2030 due to strong growth and profitability. In terms of capital spending, we aim to be the most efficient automaker among our peers with a CapEx and R&D target of around 8% of Net Revenues over the plan period.
In the medium-term, our priorities include continuing to invest in our products, technology, software, joint ventures, the U.S. financial services company and, of course, our people.
In addition, strong liquidity and free cash flow generation will support our targeted 25%-30% dividend payout ratio through 2025 and the repurchase of up to 5% of our outstanding common shares.
“Stellantis will manage the transition period toward electrification while delivering double-digit Adjusted Operating Income (AOI) margins and maximizing shareholder value.”
CEO, Carlos Tavares
Key Financial Targets
Dare Forward 2030 is a long-term strategic plan with three milestones: 2024, 2027 and 2030. All targets, including financial targets, are to be considered commitments when relating to 2024, objectives when relating to 2027 and our direction when relating to 2030.
|€ billion, except as otherwise stated||2021
Pro Forma (1)
|Adjusted Operating Income Margin(2)||11.8%||>10%||>10%||>12%|
|Industrial Free Cash Flows||6.1||>6
|Capex and R&D as a % of Net Revenues||8.6%||~8%||~8%||~8%|
(1) Results are presented as if Merger had occurred on January 1, 2020 and include results of FCA for the period January 1 - 16, 2021
(2) For definitions of supplemental financial measures and reconciliations to applicable IFRS metrics, refer to the Company's 2021 Form 20-F available on the Financial Reports page of the website
(3) Includes negative €3 billion due to Net Working Capital normalization
Download the Dare Forward 2030 Presentation